Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dolorousness

 


Upon awakening and my slothful eyes opened languidly, I woke up in an unfamiliar setting... It seemed so misty, full of haze that clouded my vision. I could hear raindrops falling outside.. I listlessly pulled up my blinder, and I was greeted with a melancholic weather that drowned me further into my virtual hazy world. In my sleep, my mind was constantly disturbed. There were so many things that were going on, and there were bleak flashes of incidents which I could not quite remember to be put on words. It was a day that I did not like. Despondency surrounded the air heavily and it's choking me spiritually.

I felt like I was at the top of the highest mountains in the world since the past few weeks, but like a inexperienced hiker, I was not aware of the hazardous cliffs around. Unawaringly, I fell off the cliff... It's an insane drop. Free-falling from unknown heights, the fears were infectious... Weightlessly, I fall, and that it's so sudden, the fall seems infinite...

Acknowledgement: Graphic was extracted from http://www.artlondon.com/photogallery/images/wellmann/Melancholy.shtml
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


FREE service provided by MusicWebTown.com