Sunday, March 25, 2007

Looking Ahead



It's been a while since I've stepped onto the hot sands of the gorgeous Sentosa. The weather has been kind today, displaying splendid piercing sunrays down from the clear blue sky. It was an awesome day to have beach activities of any sort. And I finally had the chance to catch up with my good mate Wendy for a sun-baking session.

Ever since becoming an air stewardess for SIA, she has been flying all over the world with her tightly packed-up flight schedules. While chilling out with my OCS mates in Villa Bali last night, my cellphone gave a beep, and the catching-up cum sun-baking session was on. We were reminiscing about those endless days of fishing expeditions (she was an excellent photographer for the fishing team).

So much for all these chilling out sessions with my kakis, it was all because my back felt so much better and that I could actually move around almost with ease. It seemed like my back has stabilised itself somehow. It could be the natural healing process, or spiritual healing, but I wouldn't be able to find out what was the cause of the stabilisation. On next Tuesday 27th March, I will be going for CSB, which is a 32km route march with river crossing and firing of live rounds being incorporated as an entire package. CSB will be a huge stepping stone for me and it could very well decide on whether my seemingly stabilised wrecked-up back can actually take me towards the glorious day. The time has come for my back to prove itself, with the stabilisation came right on time before this strenuous vital excercise.

I'm staying very positive and I'll definitely push myself rigorously, but of course with a caution of maintaining safe and good posture. That is very much all I could do. I'm looking ahead and in my mind, it's only about battling bravely towards the end without looking back. Smiles and laughters will dissolve the pressure away and spiritually, they could facilitate some healing as well.

I've got every reason to smile and to push forward...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


FREE service provided by MusicWebTown.com